Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye.
The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven.
The Wild Beyond the Witchlight takes adventurers from the Witchlight Carnival to Prismeer, a Feywild domain of delight, and is designed for characters of levels 1–8. This book comes with a poster map that shows the carnival on one side and Prismeer on the other.
• Explore the Plane of Faerie in the first official D&D adventure set primarily in the Feywild
• Easily drop The Witchlight Carnival into any campaign—for passage into the Feywild or just a night of carnival games and wild entertainment
• Introduces two races—play as a fairy or as a harengon, a race of humanoid rabbits
• Adds two backgrounds—the Feylost who grew up in the Feywild, and a Witchlight Hand who works at the carnival
• All encounters can be resolved without resorting to combat, rewarding clever ideas and creative roleplay
• Classic 1980s Dungeons & Dragons characters return, including Warduke, Strongheart, and Kelek