The sixth home console entry to the legendary Disgaea series tells a tale of revenge and rebellion. As a new and terrible Overlord named Void Dark seeks to enslave the countless Netherworlds, one young demon has stood up to end his reign-Killia. Lead Killia and his tenacious army of rebels on their dark and dangerous path to vengeance. Filled with more over-the-top action and hilarious writing than ever before, Disgaea 5’s damage numbers are surely headed for the record books.
- Revenge Mode: A game about vengeance wouldn’t be complete without a character stat boosting system based on revenge, would it? The Revenge Mode empowers your characters with bonus stats when they’ve become fed up with their allies being beat on.
- Alliance Attacks: Perform powerful Alliance Attacks by building up relationships between your characters! These special moves are only available to main characters and only when their relationships are appropriately aligned.
- Recruitment: A familiar feature for Disgaea faithfuls, this system lets you choose from over 40 races and jobs, and identify new party members with the exact traits you desire.
- Explore the Netherworlds: While previous games in the series have shown glimpses of the darkness that is the Netherworlds, Disgaea 5 takes you to a myriad of those dark lands.
- Definitely over 9,000: In true Disgaea fashion, you can surely expect battles with ridiculous nu