With an original storyline by 2008 Writers Guild of America Videogame Writing Award winner, Dave Ellis, Eat Lead’s unique blend of comedy and action will provide gamers with a shooter experience like no other where hardcore gunfire may kill their enemies, but laughs may bust our bellies.
* Award Winning Comedic Storyline – Written by 2008 Writer’s Guild Award winner, Dave Ellis, Eat Lead is a side-splitting ingenious storyline and setting that’s never been explored before in the shooter genre. Both Will Arnett and Neil Patrick Harris deliver perfectly timed punch lines that will make gamers laugh in hilarity with their solid voice performance as Matt Hazard and Wallace Wellesley.
* Spoofed Retro Characters Fight Back – Help classic videogame stars such as Master Chef and Captain Carpenter redeem their dignity against enemy foes like Sting Sniperscope and Sonny Tang and get to the bottom of why all these iconic characters’ worlds converge.
* Intense Combat Action – Attack enemies with everything from plasma rifles, to sniper rifles and old-west six shooters, the sniper rifle turret, or use a number of different interactive melee moves to help Matt destroy Wally’s legion of back-catalogue videogame characters.
* Unique Level Design – An expansive level environment design reflects years of videogame history in a next-gen package including levels that are radically transformed via precisely timed ”hack effects” to challenge Matt Hazard with new scenarios throughout each battle.
* Strategic Point-and-Cover System – Eat Lead uses a strategic point and cover system that allows gamers to go far beyond simply hiding behind walls when they can move up to, over, between, and around any cover objects with a fluidity never before seen in a game.
* Intelligent Physics System – Eat Lead makes use of the intelligent physics system that includes destructible items and smart objects, where items can be destroyed or moved to blow through cover or act as temporary safe havens throughout the game environment.