Enemy Front breaks out of the standard model of highly linear scripted FPS experiences, giving the player full freedom to own their playing style. Run & Gun, Stealth, Subterfuge – all are viable approaches for the player, maximizing player engagement and replayability.
Against the visceral backdrop of breathtaking European locales, the player takes on the role of American war correspondent Robert Hawkins, as he fights — and covers — iconic missions from anti-Nazi Resistance operations in France, Nazi Germany, Norway, and Warsaw throughout WW2.
- Breathtaking visuals, highly dynamic environments, and spectacular blockbuster action across many iconic Resistance operations of WW2.
- Deep Resistance Fighter gameplay blends fast-paced FPS action with thrilling stealth, sniping, and clandestine operations in the first true sandbox WW2 game.
- Full arsenal of WW2 weaponry across all categories of hand-guns, SMGs, and rifles, as well as signature Resistance weapons including the Sten gun, Welrod Silenced Pistol, and Lightning SMG.
- Highly destuctible environments and advanced sandbox AI mean combat is always a rewarding and dynamic experience.
- Introducing franchise protagonist Roy Hawkins, American war correspondent turned hero of the Resistance, and a memorable cast of Resistance leaders in France, Norway, and Warsaw.
- 10-12 hour Campain, Co-Op, and Multiplayer, all powered by CRYENGINE technology.