· Massive Volume of Content – Iceborne builds on every aspect of World with a wealth of new challenges and surprises
· New Story Introduces Hoarfrost Reach Locale – Picking up the plot from World, hunters will travel to a snow-covered terrain which progressively expands with the story, eventually becoming the largest region in World so far
· New and Returning Monsters – The new locale is home to brand new frigid climate foes as well as returning fan favorites joining the Monster Hunter: World lineup. Leading the pack is the new flagship monster Velkhana, an elder dragon with powerful ice attacks that is a pervasive threat in the new story.
· Master Rank difficulty option – A brand-new quest tier above High Rank that makes new and existing monsters more ferocious than ever.
· Added Gameplay Mechanics Deepen Combat – Options for the Slinger tool have been added including a Clutch Claw grapple move and Flinch Shot that stuns monsters. With the new ability to use the Slinger while the main weapon is drawn, new strategies and opportunities are available for combat.
· Expanded Weapon Options – Each of the 14 weapon types will get new combos and new elements, offering new depth to master
· New Gear and Items to Craft – Added monsters means hunters will have new materials from which to craft equipment as they take on new quests and challenges throughout Hoarfrost Reach.
Youtube link to trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4AoVUamhxo