Oddworld: Soulstorm is the bigger, badder, bolder action-adventure platformer sequel
of the renowned video game series, and the explosive second installment in the quintology after Oddworld:
New ‘n’ Tasty . You play as Abe, the reluctant Mudokon hero who inadvertently sparked an uprising and now
must lead his fellow Mudokons in their fight for freedom against the planet’s leaders.
Abe will struggle for survival against the planet’s ruling and well-funded power. They are armed with all
means of oppression, from propaganda to biological to ruthless deadly force.
You can try to learn Abe’s destiny and free over 1,000 of his followers or fail and see the eradication of his
Explore massive cinematic scale and 2.9D environments filled with breathtaking visuals. Scavenge for
supplies, craft weapons, arm your followers, solve puzzles, and safely deliver all of Abe’s 1,000 followers to
▪ Platforms: PS4 / PS5
▪ Genre: Action-Adventure Platformer
▪ Publisher: Microids
▪ Release: June 22 2020
▪ Number of players: 1
▪ Texts: EFIGS
▪ Action-Adventure Platformer: Evolving the platforming genre
by adding RPG-lite elements with player agency to play as they
like, whether aggressively or passively.
▪ Narrative: A dark storyline with a twisted sense of humor that
shines a light on the ironies that exist in the human condition.
▪ 2.9D: Epic environments with massive scale to explore by going
into the world, rather than being limited to the traditional side
scrolling platformer sense.
▪ Quarma (think Karma): Quarma is a real time feedback feature
that reflects your actions in the game and your actions will
influence the outcome of the game.
▪ Scavenger’s Economy: Pickpocket enemies, loot lockers, sift
through trash cans to acquire resources. Exchange them at
vending machines to get products that give you more agency in
how you chose to conquer the game’s many challenges.
▪ Crafting: Use scavenged resources and vending machine
products to craft items to use as weapons or tools against
characters and obstacles.
▪ Strength in Numbers: The more followers you save, the
stronger the uprising becomes. Gift crafted items to followers.
It’s up to you to decide whether they will be aggressive or
▪ Gameplay: A 2.9D action adventure platformer. First time
playthrough is 15 hours. Achievement hunters and
perfectionists can easily play for dozens of hours.
▪ Leaderboards: All levels offer a tallying system, leaderboards,
achievements and badges.
DAY ONE ODDITION
Copyrights : ©2021 Microids SA. Published by Microids SA. Developed by Oddworld Inhabitants. ©2021 Oddworld. All rights reserved.
ODDWORLD and all other Oddworld trademarks are trademarks and trade names of Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc. and are used under